Crops and Livestock
While farming is admirable as a way of life, it is also a business. Therefore, our research-based programs promote:
- effective production practices;
- competitive pricing;
- business management skills;
- environmentally sound production practices;
- alternative agriculture businesses;
- youth education about food and fiber sources;
- successful living on a few acres.
2020 Kansas Custom Rates Survey
Your input is crucial information for Kansas agricultural producers and agribusiness owners.
We are collecting data from folks like you about the costs of custom work, feed preparation, machinery rental, and livestock hauling.
Completion of the survey should take less than 15 minutes.
The survey can be found at http://www.tinyurl.com/kscustom.
See more information on crops and livestock at the K-State Research and Extension site.